UI UX Designer
Exp: 5-8 Years
Teqlawn Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Is currently hiring a passionate, user-centred UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
UI UX Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You should have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or in a related field.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Job Types: Full-Time
Salary: ₹20,000-₹40,000 per month.